@ola_Edo x @kobiwilliamzphotography

@kobiwilliamzphotography did the Magic




 My name is Esther @ola_edo  I won the kobiwilliamz free photography session and we just had our session.


My PS session was lots of fun. I mean , come on , how often do you get to play supermodel in front of a professional photographer? I was that for one day with kobiwilliamz.


 Photography is a valuable form of art that should be enjoyed at any time . photography  should not be for  a special  occasion only.
 Having a professional photo session is also a special occasion


 Very important, is that I was able to reconnect with my inner self. I'm a pouting freak for pictures but kobi made me laugh so hard. I danced too and  so well. Pamper your soul, make time for yourself. You're worth it. That's what kobi taught me. You should learn that too. Kobiwilliamz did it!
.
.
📸 @Kobiwilliamzphotography .
🚺 @ola_edo
.
.
Camera: Sony Alpha 7ii
Lens: Sony 85mm 1.8
Shutter Speed: 1/1000s
Aperture: f8.5
ISO: 100
Light source:  Godox AD600
Back light: Godox AD200
Fill light: Godox V860Il Speed light
Modifier: Godox PL 120cm
Softwares: Adobe Photoshop CC 2019
Adobe Extension: Retouching Academy
.
.
.
#editorial #fashion #queenestelleblog #classicpair #colorgrade #magazine #godoxad200 #studiosession #godoxad600
#model #pose #style #lagos  #kobiWILLIAMZfreesession
#kobiwilliamzphotography #london #highfashion #makeup #glam #sonyalpha7ii #studio
#threelights #sony #sonya7ii #85mm #sony85mm - #regrann

Comments

Popular Posts